1. WPO organize a dinner reception in honour of Canadian Health Minister Mr. Ujjal Dosanjh and other Prime Ministerial delegation on 15th January 2005 at Sun Villa.
2. WPO celebrates Republic Day and organize a special Republic Day lunch at Sun Villa on 26th January 2005.
3. WPO Business cum cultural cum religious tour to Pakistan 01 April 05 to 07 April 05.
4. WPO Organise Shabad Kirtan in the memory of Sr. Gurcharan Singh Sahney, father of Sr. Vikramjit Singh Sahney At Gurdwara Moti Bagh on 05th May 05. Shabad Kirtan recited by Famous Kirtani jatha of Sr. Harbans Singh Ji Jagadhari wale. This was followed by Guru ka Langar.
5. WPO Pays tribute to 1971 war hero Lt. Gen. J.S.Aurora who passed away on 03rd May 05. A brochure as a mark of tribute was printed and distributed at the end of Bhog ceremony at Gurdwara Rakabganj Sahib.
6. WPO Organise Special Premiere show of “Jo Bole So Nihal” At Noida Waves Cinema Hall on 12 May 2005.
7. WPO Felicitates a high power business delegation from Pakistan including Ch. Muhammad Saeed-President FPCCI, Mr. Tariq Sayeed Former President FPCCI, Mr. Azhar Saeed Butt-Co-President Indo-Pak chamber of Commerce and Mr. Arshad Alam-President WPO Karachi Chapter. On 1st Aug. 2005 at hole Le-Meridian.
8. WPO Organise a star studded premiere of Punjabi Movie “Yaraan Naal Baharan” on Friday 07th October at Waves Cinema, Noida.
9. WPO and DSGMC send Relief Material to Pakistan Earth Quake victims in October.
10. WPO collect clothes for Pingalwara trust, Amritsar. Donation center was at Gurdwara Nanak Durbar, Ramnath Vij Marg, New Rajinder Nagar in October.
11. World Punjabi Organisation celebrate Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s Birthday as Universal Brotherhood Day at Rashtrapati Bhawan on Wednesday 16th Nov
12. WPO collect clothes for Pingalwara trust, Amritsar. Donation center was at Gurdwara Nanak Durbar , Ramnath Vij Marg, New Rajinder Nagar in October.
13. World Punjabi Organisation and MKC Trust Launch Mobile Breast Cancer Detection Unit on 16th Dec. at Vice President House.