Skip to content
- To Promote brotherhood and goodwill among punjabis living in more than hundred countries of the world irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
- To unite all punjabis with the national mainstream for progress and prosperity of the country.
- To promote rich punjabi culture, folk, language and literature to inculcate high social values.
- To foster social, economic and cultural links among punjabis spread over the globe, keeping the tradition of rich heritage of punjabiyat.
- To uplift economically weaker punjabis for their betterment.
- To impart high level modern management techniques in education and other fields to deserving, outstanding and economically weaker punjabi students.
- To recognise and honour punjabis who have made significant contribution to the society and cause of punjabiyat.